Skip to content
- Respect ourselves
- Respect each other
- Respect our community and the world around us.
- Value and support diversity
- Remain humble despite our personal achievements, strengths, and differences
- Take responsibility for our actions
- Make informed choices and are considerate of others, and our community
- Grow with dignity and integrity.
- Are brave when faced with challenges
- Positively adapt to change in a variety of contexts
- Show commitment, and apply ourselves until the end
- Build confidence to solve problems and connect failure to learning.
- Find the joy in learning
- Have a sense of adventure and are willing to try new things
- Develop an awareness of our place within the global community
- Develop a sense of interest and wonder
- Work with others to achieve success
- Foster strong partnerships between students, teachers, and others in our community
- Acknowledge that by working together in a positive and constructive manner enables us to achieve collective outcomes.
- Take collective responsibility for the success and wellbeing of all learning in our community.
- Treat others with care and compassion
- Consider the feelings of others before we act or react
- Understand and appreciate the cultural diversity of our community
- Develop an awareness of how we might impact the feelings of others